Kok ping's blog

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Lesson ends at 3pm today. Got to Che Wei's house straightaway and it was POURING. Yes, and he is freaking hell sleeping while I have to travel to his home without an UMBRELLA. Damn the Non-enclosed place and HIM! I got wet.

Sort of Study and watching TV at the same time... Dine at his home and Jason came lately. Sis got home and wanting to catch a movie... so we did. Caught a movie at 9.45pm at Shaw plaza, BOLT. Rather nice Cartoon show though I dislike cartoon movie somehow, ya. Missed 20minutes of the show. Lols

After that had supper at Food Paradise. Had random chatting about Gambling, Studies, Oversea's trip ( To Taiwan especially! Main focus on Marcus. HAHA )

Left at 1.30pm. Cabbed home at toa payoh. With 1.5rates of cost. It does hurt. Lols

Doing this post while drying my hair... Shhhhh everyone is in their fantasy land. Had a sweet one

PS: Pretty... I will go on the 22nd of Dec, don't you kill me. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]